Re: Sizing Dynamics

From: Mark Mathias
Subject: Re: Sizing Dynamics
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 11:19:43 -0500

Wonderful! Thank you. I had gotten closer to discovering the Hairpin.height parameter, but my level of understanding starts getting challenged when reading Internals pages and knowing what to do with them. (Non-programmer, you see.) Your tip just allowed me to understand enough to add \override Hairpin.self-alignment-Y = #-3 and place them nicely.

Thank You Again and Happy New Year,
Mark