Re: Completion_heads_engraver for line-ends only?

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Completion_heads_engraver for line-ends only?
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 11:43:09 +0100

Am Di., 17. Jan. 2023 um 18:32 Uhr schrieb Graham King
<lilypond@tremagi.org.uk>:

> I'm preparing an edition of de Wert's motet "Ascendente Jesu in naviculam"
> which has an extended stretto section with dotted rhythms across barlines.
> For this, Harm's Mensurstriche example in the Learning Manual produces a
> mostly beautiful result.

As a sidenote.
I'm not the author of said snippet. It comes from LSR
https://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=582
Though, as LSR editor I noticed the a programming error with 2.23,
thus I edited the comment on top of the code.
Meanwhile LSR runs 2.24.0 and the programming error is gone for this
snippet. Thus I removed the comment inside LSR.
The modified snippet will be available with next lsr-import.

Though, in general the mentioned issue is still present:
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/4084

Cheers,
  Harm