Re: jeté

From: Martín Rincón Botero
Subject: Re: jeté
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 10:24:28 +0100

Dear Jean,

thank you very much for this! I only changed the horizontal distances
of the dots to 0.1 as in \pattern #4 #X #0.1. If it's not too hard, is
there any way to make this behave like an articulation (say, like a
staccato) regarding direction? Right now it defaults to DOWN.

—Martín.

--
www.martinrinconbotero.com