Re: [Linphone-developers] Using oRTP to send supplemental data besides t

From: Steve Strobel
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Using oRTP to send supplemental data besides the audio
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 08:28:53 -0700

Le 19 déc. 08 à 01:01, Steve Strobel a écrit :
If I used just the one RTP session and sent some packets with the
G. 711u payload type
and other packets as a different (maybe non-audio)  type...

The more I think about this idea, the more I like it.  I could
provide a "compatibility mode" for use with other RTP devices.  But
on our devices, it might be fairly easy to implement and should
require no changes to oRTP.  [snip]  Does anyone see a problem with
that method?