Re: [Linphone-developers] Binaries for older android devices?

From: Richard
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Binaries for older android devices?
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 23:59:23 +0200

On Tue, Jun 05, 2012 at 08:42:10AM +0200, Jehan Monnier wrote:
Hi,

> Linphone is supposed to work on this chipset, at least in audio mode.
> Which issue did you met with Linphone version 1.3.1 ?

- can not install from market at all (google market says incompatible HW),
  google play on the phone simply does not find it at all.
- can not install from http://www.linphone.org/snapshots/android/, error
message
  after hitting "install"

This is a Huawei Ideos X3 btw, I hope I did not get the CPU description
wrong.

Thanks
Richard

---
Name and OpenPGP keys available from pgp key servers