Re: [Linphone-developers] FlexiSIP on Android.

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] FlexiSIP on Android.
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:43:33 +0100

Hi Mikhail,

I apologise for my belated answer, and I thank you for your interest in Linphone.

The Flexisip server only runs on Linux. It can be ported to the Android OS, but this would not be trivial.
Let me know if you are interested in a quote for this work.

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing Manager

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
address@hidden

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project