Re: [Linphone-developers] Contact Upload

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Contact Upload
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 16:36:22 +0200

Hi Guy,

We will release our next version of Linphone for desktop very soon and currently did not add the possibility to import or upload contacts via csv or vCard files. I believe it will be considered for a next version, but, if you need it urgently, I can send you a quote for the funding of this feature.

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing Manager

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project