Re: [Linphone-developers] org.linphone.core.ChatMessage not populated wi

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] org.linphone.core.ChatMessage not populated with display name?
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 16:45:50 +0200

Hi Greg and Dave,

Thank you for your interest in Linphone!
It is true that we do not always reply on this mailing list. We are a fairly small company and we mostly rely on the Linphone community to contribute on this free channel whereas we sometimes have to focus on customers under support contracts (and I can see that some contributors are quite active, which is very helpful).
Our developers can also fix issues open on our public repositories, but on a best effort basis, and assuming that the bug is easily reproducible and is likely to happen.
If you have expertise on SIP/RTP technologies, you may also contribute a patch.

I am sorry that we do not have time to help everyone on this free mailing list, especially in these critical times where so many people need a good softphone for their remote communications.

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing Manager

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
address@hidden

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project