[Linphone-developers] AES file location in linphone desktop

From: Devhils19
Subject: [Linphone-developers] AES file location in linphone desktop
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 02:56:48 -0700 (MST)

Hello I want to secure VoIP communication by implementing SRTP on my
cellphone. As we know, the SRTP encryption method that can be used is AES.
To use this method, should we install the SRTP module into a separate
cellphone? If it already exists, where is the location of the file that
defines the implementation of the AES function?

Best Regards,
Hilman

--
Sent from: http://nongnu.13855.n7.nabble.com/linphone-developers-f38648.html