Re: [Linphone-developers] Notifications doesnt arrive on iOS after app g

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Notifications doesnt arrive on iOS after app goes to Background
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 21:18:51 +0100

Hello.

You will have to check how Apple push notifications works.

The call doesn't arrive because your app is in sleep mode, in order to save battery life.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 01/12/2020 à 08:50, yuvraj.narula@diseo.com a écrit :

Hi Team

We have installed Linphone iOS sdk in our app.

As soon as app goes to background , upto 1 minute notification arrives for the call but not after that.

I think app goes to Inactive mode, but what can we do that notification should arrive even if the app is killed or on inactive mode?

Regards

Yuvi