Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone auto closing issue

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone auto closing issue
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 15:03:50 +0100

Hello.

This is not possible to help you if we don't know the operating system used, its version, and the version of Linphone used...

We do not have tools to provide auto reports on crashs yet for desktop versions...

Please give me more details about your system and I would guide you.

Please provide me with immediate guidance / support and resolve the issue as soon as possible
This is a free community mailing list, providing a space to discuss between developers using Linphone solutions. This is not intended for specific technical support, although I give as much help as I can.
If you need immediate guidance and support you should buy a support contract from our sales team (follow this link and click on "contact us")

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org