Re: [Linphone-developers] Callkit integration issue

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Callkit integration issue
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 17:58:31 +0100

Hello.

Sorry for the belated reply.

I hesitated since I don't know this part of the code, I had to ask my colleagues.

We did a rework of the push notification system in the linphone-sdk 5.0, and the SDK must be updated regularly, especially to support push notifications for iOS updates.

The 4.5 release isn't supported anymore, but don't hesitate to contact our sales team (click on "contact us"). You could then get some help.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org