Re: [Linphone-developers] (no subject)

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 15:13:32 +0100

Hello.
What is "CIP" for you ?

In Linphone, when you accepted an incoming call while already in another call, the previous call is put on hold automatically. I think that it is also possible to put the current call on hold at any time.

However, I do not know how this translates into SDK use in custom apps (as I never used this part of the code myself).

We do provide dev-assist contracts if you need professional help with your integration of the SDK in your app.

If you are interested, please contact our commercial team (click on contact-us), and they will come back to you.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org