lmi

Re: [lmi] xsl-fo changes: testing results

From: Evgeniy Tarassov
Subject: Re: [lmi] xsl-fo changes: testing results
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 02:01:20 +0200

On 6/14/07, Murphy, Kimberly <address@hidden> wrote:

5) On an illustration_reg.xsl, when a lapse occurs, the Numeric Summary
has
notes that specify the year in which additional premium would be
required.
When more than one prints, an extra blank line is now appearing in
between.
Please remove the extra line.

For example, the production pdf prints:

 Additional premium will be required in year 3 or contract ...
 Additional premium will be required in year 3 or contract ...
 Additional premium will be required in year 4 or contract ...

With the new changes, it now prints:

 Additional premium will be required in year 3 or contract ...

 Additional premium will be required in year 3 or contract ...

 Additional premium will be required in year 4 or contract ...

The patch below removes the extra space from 'illustration_reg.xsl':
http://lmi.tt-solutions.com/codestriker/codestriker.pl?topic=425825&action=view

However I could not have mangled my test file to get multiple lines,
so I have not properly tested (but it should do the thing).

--
Best wishes,
Evgeniy Tarassov