lmi

RE: [lmi] xsl changes in cvs HEAD

From: Murphy, Kimberly
Subject: RE: [lmi] xsl changes in cvs HEAD
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 16:07:54 -0400

Evgeniy Tarassov wrote:
> On 7/13/07, Murphy, Kimberly <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> > 1 - On the group_private_placement.xsl, the 'Placement Agent' at the
> > end of the Narrative Summary had previously
> (lmi-20070525T1440Z) been
> > split over two pages. With the latest code, it now prints all on one
> > page. However, the problem is an extra page with just headers and
> > footers prints. Can we remove this extra page?
>
> I think I have found the root of the issue -- the extra padding at the
> bottom of the last sentence of the first page of 'Narrative Summary'.

Tested and confirmed this issue has been resolved with cvs code
'20 Jul 19:50:06 2007 UTC'.

> > 2 - On the offshore_private_placement.xsl, the heading 'Net
> Crediting
> > Rate' is not centered over the columns 'Sep Acct' and 'Gen
> Acct'. This
> > was corrected for the nasd.xsl file but inadvertently was missed for
> > offshore.
>
> Fixed. Thank you for discovering the inconsistency!

While the two *.xsl files are now consistent, they are both incorrect.
The nasd.xsl was correct with lmi-20070625T1908Z (revision 1.56). The
'generic-table-header' template does not get used in this instance but
instead a customize table header does. Please change both.

> > 3 - On the nasd.xsl, on the individual and composite Basic Life
> > Illustration, the 'x% Hypothetical Gross Return' headings are now
> > three lines instead of two. Please revert back to two lines as in
> > [...]
> > On the same illustration, I observed that a group of five years was
> > pushed onto the next page which resulted in an extra page of the
> > illustration. Previously, thirty years of values printed
> > [...]
> > 4 - On the illustration_reg.xsl, the Tabular Detail headings
> > 'Guaranteed Values' and 'Non-Guaranteed Values' are left-aligned
> > versus centered. Similarly, on the Numeric Summary, the heading
> > 'Certification Statements' is left-aligned and not centered. Please
> > center these headings.

Tested and confirmed these issues have been resolved.

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is
intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is
addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by
any person other than the intended recipient or the
intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete all copies.