lmi

Re: [lmi] xsl changes in cvs HEAD

From: Evgeniy Tarassov
Subject: Re: [lmi] xsl changes in cvs HEAD
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 00:16:15 +0200

On 7/25/07, Murphy, Kimberly <address@hidden> wrote:
Evgeniy Tarassov wrote:

> Since the custom header in offshore_private_placement is a copy/paste
> of the corresponding table header from nasd.xsl it should be
> refactored into fo_common.xsl and used in both 'nasd.xsl' and
> 'offshore_private_placement.xsl'. For the sake of readability of the
> patch I have not moved the code into fo_common.xsl. Once the patch is
> validated I'll do that before committing.

Once fo_common.xsl has been refactored, I will be happy to test the
patch before it's committed.

I have uploaded a new copy of the patch with the mentioned code
snippet refactored into fo_common.xsl.

Additionally, I observed a couple spacing issues while testing that
should be fixed.

First, on the illustration_reg.xsl, offshore_private_placement.xsl,
and nasd.xsl, under the 'Important Tax Disclosure' section, the first
sentence has a space before the period after the word "Code" when
the illustration is 'not' a MEC.

Second, on the offshore_private_placement.xsl and nasd.xsl, in the
heading, a space is needed between "gender" and "smoker" status.

These should be also fixed by the patch.

http://lmi.tt-solutions.com/codestriker/codestriker.pl?topic=29225&action=view

--
Best wishes,
Evgeniy Tarassov