lmi

Re: wx-2.9.0 messagebox scrolling [Was: [lmi] help with orphan-control i

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: wx-2.9.0 messagebox scrolling [Was: [lmi] help with orphan-control in xsl-fo]
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 16:31:29 +0200

On Sun, 17 May 2009 14:42:19 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> I see no vertical scrollbar in this messagebox, with release candidate
three.

 How strange, I really don't see why shouldn't it work for you and it
definitely does work here: I just tested it by running the dialogs sample,
pressing Ctrl-Shift-M to bring up the message box testing dialog box and
pasting in it the full contents, including headers, of your email: this
made it to tall for my display resolution and the scrollbar was shown.

 Is there some simpler way to reproduce this problem in LMI without using
FOP?

 Thanks in advance!
VZ