lmi

Re: [lmi] 'Οχι day is almost upon us

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] 'Οχι day is almost upon us
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 19:03:29 +0200

On Sun, 04 Oct 2015 14:40:12 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> [I refer to 1940-10-28, not the 2015 referendum]
[referring to the latter in 2005 would have been remarkably prescient]

GC> Assuming we'll just say "oxi"...Vadim, is the patch below correct?

 It is correct in the sense that I don't think it does anything wrong, but
I think more code could be removed: is there any point in keeping the
validate_print_case_pdf_output() function at all? It doesn't seem to be
actually testing anything any more, there is still an occurrence of
output_pdf_existence_checker in it, but the comment says that we don't
really care about the tests done by it, so why should we executing this
code? I would either add some checks for the output PDF or remove this
function entirely.

 Should I make (and test) the patch doing either the former or the latter
or am I missing some reason for this function to stay in its current state?
VZ