lmi

Re: [lmi] Best way to integrate PCRE

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Best way to integrate PCRE
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 01:43:02 +0200

On Wed, 8 Sep 2021 23:16:05 +0000 Greg Chicares <gchicares@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

GC> I'd really like 'make check_concinnity' to keep working, no matter
GC> what values `env |grep LMI_` shows. And if 'make check_concinnity'
GC> uses a pc-linux-gnu 'test_coding_rules' binary for all architectures,
GC> that's perfectly okay by me.

 If I were an emoji-using person, I'd insert a light bulb one here. I do
finally see what you meant, no wonder your previous email didn't make sense
to me -- I've completely misunderstood it, I'm really sorry.

 I didn't have time to check all the details, let alone make the changes
yet, but your proposal does make perfect sense to me now and as long as we
don't need to support building under native-MSW (and I understand that we
don't any more), it is certainly doable.

 I'll write another reply, maybe even with a link the patch, towards the
end of the week, after you will have finished with more urgent matters.

 Thanks for your explanation and sorry again for completely missing your
point the first time!
VZ