lout-users

Re: Examples of lout for academic papers and ann. bibs?

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Re: Examples of lout for academic papers and ann. bibs?
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 19:35:30 +0300

On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 00:50:43 +0100, Robert Feldt wrote:

> In particular I'm looking for examples of how to print annotated
> bibliographies from Lout.  Say, the @Annote field has data the
> reference list should include the annotations nicely formatted.

It shouln't be hard to modify code for references to support this.
I don't think anyone did this, though.

> I'm also interested in examples of how to organise a reference list
> by keywords.  Example would be if ref1, ref3 has keyword Parsing and
> ref2 has keyword Lexing the ref list should be along the lines:

This will require more work.  E.g. you need to set-up bibliography
section to specify the order of topics etc...

Lout community is very small, so chances are few that someone has
already done something that you want to do.

SY, Uwe