lout-users

Examples of lout for academic papers and ann. bibs?

From: Robert Feldt
Subject: Examples of lout for academic papers and ann. bibs?
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 00:50:43 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I recently found Lout and think it looks very nice indeed. To get started
I'd like to see some examples of lout used for academic papers. Can you
point me to some examples available on the web or elsewhere? If not can
you send me an example?

In particular I'm looking for examples of how to print annotated
bibliographies from Lout. Say, the @Annote field has data the reference
list should include the annotations nicely formatted. Anyone done this?

I'm also interested in examples of how to organise a reference list by
keywords. Example would be if ref1, ref3 has keyword Parsing and ref2 has
keyword Lexing the ref list should be along the lines:

  @Heading { Lexical analysis }

    1. ref2

  @Heading { Parsing }

    2. ref1

    3. ref3

etc.

I guess the answers can all be found in the documentation but I'd like to
study some examples to get going faster.

Thanks,

Robert Feldt
Chalmers University of Technology
Sweden