lout-users

New Lout website up and about

From: KHMan
Subject: New Lout website up and about
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 05:27:07 +0800

Hi all,

Remo and I have more or less completed moving the material from
the old wiki to a new website that is hosted on SF's wiki
services. Some material, such as links, have been refreshed. The
old URL will also redirect to the new site at:

    http://lout.wiki.sourceforge.net/

The wiki is protected so that maintenance needs are minimal. If
anyone is interested in signing up for a spot of editing for the
Lout wiki, please let me know. Keeping the Lout website in this
form is also the method with the lowest barrier to entry; as long
as there is at least one SF project leader responding, the wiki
can be accessed and edited.

If anyone has stuff to add, please post the material to this
mailing list and I'll pick it up and add it to the wiki. Comments
and suggestions are welcome, but be aware that I prefer to aim for
minimal maintenance effort so that it is sustainable in the long term.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)