lout-users

Re: New Lout website up and about

From: KHMan
Subject: Re: New Lout website up and about
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 19:43:09 +0800

Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> KHMan <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Remo and I have more or less completed moving the material from
>> the old wiki to a new website that is hosted on SF's wiki
>> services. Some material, such as links, have been refreshed. The
>> old URL will also redirect to the new site at:
>>
>>     http://lout.wiki.sourceforge.net/
>
> Nice job, thank you!
>
> I suppose ads can't be disabled?

Nope, it uses the SF infrastructure, the price of not needing to
maintain a wiki installation. :-) Gotta let SF make some money too
for all the free services... ;-) Cognitively, it takes a bit
getting used to, since the pattern looks so much like the usual SF
project pages.

Anyway, if anything happens to the SF wiki service, we'd still
have archived copies of the site in wiki form as a zip or tarball.
That's good enough for me. The site response is a bit on the slow
side too, but well, we're not a big-shot VIP project, so I'm not
complaining. :-) :-)

BTW, you're a major contributor to Lout, so if you have useful
notes or snippets floating around, feel free to pass some to me to
enrich the site. ;-)

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)