[Ltib] New Board for LTIB

From: Tobias Simon
Subject: [Ltib] New Board for LTIB
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:15:49 +0100 (MET)

Hello there,

I have attached some files to support for our senTec COBRA5475 board within
LTIB.
This mail includes 2 Patches, one for the kernel and one for colilo. I have
renamed the kernel to kernel-2.6.10-COBRA5475 to have a new namespace. I hope
that was not a fault, or was it?
The third File is an archive containing the "config" directory and the new
spec files for the kernel and colilo.
Hope that stuff could be merged into the distribution.

Regards,
--
Tobias Simon
senTec Elektronik GmbH