Re: [Ltib] New Board for LTIB

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] New Board for LTIB
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:05:06 +0000

Hi Tobias,

I've taken a quick look and it looks pretty good to me.  There are few
things I'd like to iterate with you off-list if that's okay (minor stuff
and some questions).

I'll be in touch once I've had a chance to take a closer look.

BTW: There was a merge out early this week and in that the 'watchdog'
package (used in this BSP) there was an error in a patch that made it
fail to build.  I've update the spec file and the patch it references
should be out early tomorrow.

Regards, Stuart