Re: [Ltib] making ISO release (aka -m release)

From: Andrea Galbusera
Subject: Re: [Ltib] making ISO release (aka -m release)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 16:55:25 +0100

Stuart,
I'm not using neither "localdir" nor "localdir_nobuild". Since I moved
my ltib sources under a local CVS repository, I thought these two secret
tags were not required. I also digged the code and saw the attached
lines and trying to make a release short-circuiting the --dltest call:
just as a proof of fact I can get to the iso image. Still baking it!

As far as I understand there is no way to have local-only source
packages/patches, even if ltib sources are now managed by local CVS and
being able to make a release without modifying ltib script itself.
Correct?

Regards,
Andrea