Re: [Ltib] Freescale BSP for MPC8315E-RDB memory initialization

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Freescale BSP for MPC8315E-RDB memory initialization
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:02:42 +0100

Hi Eriko,

I'm not a kernel expert and so unfortunately can't help much here.  Your
best bet is to contact Freescale directly:

   * go to http://www.freescale.com
   * click on "Support / Technical support"
   * click on "Submit a Service Request"
   * register to get a user name and password.
   * login in with your user name and password
   * on the "New Service Request" page:
      * category = Technical Request
      * topic = Linux BSP
      * Click on "Continue"
   * fill out the information for the service request
   * click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.

Hopefully they should be able to route it to someone that knows this
area.

You could also try the linuxppc kernel mailing list.

Regards, Stuart