Re: [Ltib] How to upgrade ltib for mpc8541

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] How to upgrade ltib for mpc8541
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:54:25 +0100

Hi Bizhan,

Please send email to Freescale and ask if they have an update for this BSP, or even just the kernel (it would be easy to drop in a new one).

   * go to http://www.freescale.com
   * click on "Support / Technical support"
   * click on "Submit a Service Request"
   * register to get a user name and password.
   * login in with your user name and password
   * on the "New Service Request" page:
      * category = Technical Request
      * topic = Linux BSP
      * Click on "Continue"
   * fill out the information for the service request
   * click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.

Alternatively you can ask on the linuxppc mailing list if there is a kernel available for this platform.
Regards, Stuart