Re: [Ltib] LTIB query

From: abc xyz
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB query
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 14:26:57 +0530

Hi Stuart,

In such a case can we prevent LTIB from looking in the LPP for a package and instead redirect it look into some local directory of our choice without changing the .ltibrc. Can we do something like using an environment variable in the spec file for the concerned package so that the user can set this environment variable to point to the source package and extracts the package into rpm/BUILD.