Re: [Ltib] Parameter setting in LTIB

From: Bruce
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Parameter setting in LTIB
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 20:19:45 -0800

The .config file under the platform dir is the configuration file for ltib (not the kernel). If you want to configure the kernel, there is a checkbox in the ltib menu to run the kernel config.
When you have an ltib config you like make a copy of .config and rename it to whatever you want. You can do the same with the kernel config after it runs. I think a copy is placed in the ltib/rootfs/boot dir. You can tell ltib what kernel pre-config file to use.

use "./ltib --preconfig config/platform/<name/your-ltib.config" to load your pre-made configuration. The .config file in the platform dir is the "live" copy after you exit the menu. Your pre-configuration file does NOT change if you make modifications from the menu.

Thanks,
Bruce