Re: [Ltib] Not able to use network device(eth0)in imx23

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Not able to use network device(eth0)in imx23
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 19:57:35 +0000

Hi Jayanthkumar,

This is not a BSP that is part of the public project, so it may be worth
asking the vendor for help.

Looking at your log, no network device is detected.  It could be a
number of issues causing this.  Make sure the kernel you are building
has support for the network device on this board enabled.  Also, if the
driver has been built as a kernel module, make sure that this module
gets installed (with modprobe) before trying to set up this device.

Regards, Stuart