[Ltib] Disabling glib package test - Freescale M54418

From: Francois Bouchard
Subject: [Ltib] Disabling glib package test - Freescale M54418
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 15:31:15 -0400

Hi,

We are trying since a couple of days to add some package to litb and it basically won't compile with package pkg-config.  We build it using --with-internal-glib

The following error occurs when using --with-internal-glib flag to configure pkg-config:
(.....)
checking for growing stack pointer... configure: error: in `/ltib/ltib-modelo-20100709/rpm/BUILD/pkg-config-0.28/glib':
configure: error: cannot run test program while cross compiling
See `config.log' for more details
configure: error: ./configure failed for glib

Now from where can you disable the test program, in which script?

Thanks,
Francois