Re: [Ltib] Disabling glib package test - Freescale M54418

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Disabling glib package test - Freescale M54418
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 18:14:43 +0000

Hi Francios,

In the new package you are trying to add you will need to add a patch to
change the configure script so that it does not try to run the test that
is failing.

As the output is showing, the test it is trying to do won't work when
cross compiling.  This is fairly common and you can check in other
packages (sorry I can't recall) that have similar changes applied.

If you're lucky sometimes a package has an option to configure that will
make it work for cross compiling.  You will need to google to find out
if this applied for your package (what is it?)

Regards, Stuart