[Ltib] Host python patch

From: Mike Goins
Subject: [Ltib] Host python patch
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 06:41:18 -0400

The existing python.spec file builds a localized version of python to
do the cross-compile, then it is tossed.  This works just fine, but
other packages could use or need a "host" python that matches the
cross-built: mod_wsgi, libxml python bindings, mod_python.  Using the
native python installation to build these poses problems, particularly
64-bit hosts.

python-host-enable.patch:
1. Adds a python-host.spec file that builds and installs a 32 bit
version of python for the host.
2. python.spec updated to detect whether host python is installed and
uses it, else it maintains the current behavior.

python-2.4.4-linux3.patch.
This is only incidental to the issue, but included since I have not
uploaded this to the GPP.  This enables python builds on Linux 3.x
systems.  Fairly trivial.

Feedback welcomed, as there are operations that I am not sure if good
practices, like

#test if there is ltib installed python
if [ ! -e $DEFPFX/usr/bin/python ]; then

I wasn't sure if there was a better way than just check if it is there.