lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] Cleanout of old ports

From: Goldschmidt Simon
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] Cleanout of old ports
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 19:49:28 +0200

Since I can't watch when the msvc6 port is moved into the 'old' directory, I'm stepping forward as an 'active maintainer' for it (since I've already done the job for some months now :).

Is it possible to get the deleted files back (including their history)?

Oh, and can we somehow create _simple_ example applications? That would be a really greate benefit to making lwIP easy to port & understand.
I don't really know what to include there, but I think it would be better than having a http- and echo-server in the unix port, since these 'applications' work on many platforms, not only unix. Also I would like them to work with the msvc6 port without copying them there!

And I'd like some kind of 'board' where people can post their applications (including the lwIP version they are coded for) so that existing code can be used by more people. This shouldn't be in CVS, more like a wev service... Is there anyhing savannah can do for us there?

Simon