lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] Cleanout of old ports

From: Cyrille Boulanger
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] Cleanout of old ports
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:48:20 +0200

Hello,

The lwIP(v1.2.0) port to the Atmel AVR32 AT32UC3 and FreeRTOS(from v4.2.1
on) is currently maintained externally to the contrib module.
There are two major example applications:
# one is a simple application with a basic Webserver, basic SMTP client and
basic TFTP server.
# the other is a "Control Panel" application where the network part is a
more advanced webserver.

So far, this port runs on the EVK1100 board(using the Ethernet phy
DP83848I).

Regards,

Cyrille Boulanger.
Application Lab Engineer - ATMEL Nantes France.
Tel: +33 (0) 2 40 18 15 25              |       ATMEL Nantes
Fax: +33 (0) 2 40 18 17 50              |       La Chantrerie
address@hidden                          |       BP 70602
www.atmel.com                           |       44306 Nantes Cedex 3