lwip-devel

Re: RE: [lwip-devel] netconn/socket: converting len argument to size_t

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: RE: [lwip-devel] netconn/socket: converting len argument to size_t
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 16:00:29 +0100

> > However, if you have a
> > sndbuf > 64K, it might be desirable to do so...
>
> Meaning a sndbuf of 256k should work?  Why was I thinking it was limited
> to 64k-1?

No, since tcp_pcb->snd_buf is an u16_t (like Jacob wrote in his last mail),
64k-1 is the limit. I was only speaking of *if* that was possible, one needed
to change tcp_write, but without that, changing tcp_write to accept an u32_t is
not necessary.

Simon

--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a