lwip-members

[lwip-members] new file: ip_frag

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: [lwip-members] new file: ip_frag
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 17:22:05 +0200

I am about to add support for segmentation and fixed reassembly.
two different options need to be set IP_FRAG and IP_REASSEMBLY
since they can be used separately.
The code still needs a bit more attention and cleanup but it works.
It uses sys_timeout for the reassembly timer.
Leon and others who don't use sys_arch stuff we'll need to think of a clean way
of
separating timers from lwip core. api/tcpip.c has one too I think.
I'll work some more on this but it's usable now.
Another important thing is that low level netifs need to set the mtu field to
something
sane (i.e 1500 for ethernet) if they want fragmentation to work

Jani.