lwip-members

Re: [lwip-members] RFC on commenting code

From: Chris Borrelli
Subject: Re: [lwip-members] RFC on commenting code
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 21:12:21 -0800 (PST)

Sorry, I can't seem to remember... Was it javadoc or doxygen that was agreed upon?  I have only used doxygen, but I guess javadoc is the same or similar.

Have we decided upon a standard comment header before each function?  For example, should each function have @param, @return, @note, etc?  Again, sorry if this was already agreed upon.

I guess the project as a whole could have a standard doxygen or javadoc config file so that everything looks the same.

 -Chris

 Jani Monoses <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi

for the sake of consistency we should decide on the commenting style throughout lwip
1)Javadoc style comments were already agreed upon

Do you agree with
2)Replacing all C++ style comments with C style?

3)What about /*--------------*/ separators between functions?I think that javadoc comments make those
unnecesary.

Mostly unimportant stuff but I thought I'd ask.

Jani.