lwip-members

[lwip-members] main tree _might_ be _slightly_ broken.

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: [lwip-members] main tree _might_ be _slightly_ broken.
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 01:03:20 +0200

Hello,

I may have broken the main tree as I have committed two outstanding patches that
I could not verify as my compiler refuses to compile due to a license problem.

By not committing, I would not be able to test the patches at my workplace
tomorrow, where I would like to create the DEVEL branch.

The patches are merely fixes to debug messages, so they might be easy to fix,
if you want to.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I plan to fix them 8 hours from now, first some sleep.

Regards,

Leon.