lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] Porting to eZ80

From: Robert
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] Porting to eZ80
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 02:16:44 -0000

Hello, I am working on a project that uses the eZ80 microprocessor.  I do
not see a port available for this cpu, so I guess I will need to do this
work myself.  I am using an in-house developed non-preemptive,
multi-tasking OS.  Any hints or suggestions will be appreciated.

My board uses a CS8900a network interface, so I have tried
to download Leon's driver, but without success.  The page comes up empty.
If someone has a copy, I would appreciate a copy.

I am hoping to get some help from time to time as I proceed with the port.
I will be happy to provide the resulting code back for posting, if there
is interest.

--
Best Regards,
Robert Laughlin