lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] about lwip socket() and connect()??

From: K.J. Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] about lwip socket() and connect()??
Date: 24 Aug 2004 15:25:45 +0100

On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 10:35, xcb wrote:
> lwip-users:
>       I use lwip's ppp and a wireless moderm run in window,(gprs)link is
> up,i want to test socket connect to a server(IP:61.154.4.200 ,port
> :5906 listen),As connect() is return ERR_OK,but server dont accept any
> ip connection immediately, when execute send(), server machine can
> accept an IP connection(61.154.4.200),and recv "test tcp socket",that
> code is down,hep me to rosolve it

I think you're saying that you call connect(), and it returns even
though no connection has been made, and then when you call send() the
data is transmitted but there is some problem at the receiver?  Is that
correct?

connect() should not return (unless there is an error) before the
connection has been established with the server

If you can explain what exactly is going wrong, I'll have a look to see
if I can work out what the problem is.

Kieran