lwip-users

[lwip-users] UDP packets with incorrect MAC addresses.

From: Rodney Brown
Subject: [lwip-users] UDP packets with incorrect MAC addresses.
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:02:25 -0600

We have received reports that, in some cases, our device (using lwip) sends UDP packets to a gateway with incorrect MAC address (all FF). Also, no ARPs are sent by our device. We cannot reproduce the problem here. The network in question has Cisco routers in a dual router configuration.

Any ideas? We are currently using an old version of lwip (I believe 0.6.1). Will updating fix this problem?

Thanks,

Rodney