lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] DHCP

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] DHCP
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 22:43:52 +0200

Hello Bill,

Bill Lawson wrote:
Hey Everybody,
I've pretty much got everything working at this point. There is just one small hitch I'd like to solve. At this point I can request an IP address, I get an ACK back from the server, and then I make another request, and this going on and on. The funny thing is, that I do accept the IP address.

Could be the DHCP timer(s) trigger early, i.e. a DHCP lease renew.

The state flow for the DHCP client is most interesting here.

Regards,

Leon.