lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Performance question

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Performance question
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:36:07 -0500

My first task after brining up lwIP (1.2.0) is to speed test large TCP (and
possibly UDP) transfers using the raw API (netbuf/netconn).  This will be
with GBE, 2MB transfers, WinXP to a PowerPC, directly connected, with
nothing running on the PPC except lwIP and minimal timer services.  I'll
start with default TCP settings and will look at jumbo frames once I fully
understand how to enable them on each end.

I'll post the results, hopefully by week's end.

Bill Auerbach