lwip-users

[lwip-users] [LWIP in NIOS II] I want to send and receive some character

From: Benoît exterminabur
Subject: [lwip-users] [LWIP in NIOS II] I want to send and receive some characters in tcp by ethernet.
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:16:19 +0100

Hello all,

So, I work on my project and I must add the ethernet module .

I use a board with a cyclone II and a Nios II implemented.
So I use the driver LWIP 1.1 and the "NIOS II IDE" software from altera
(based on eclipse).

My project is done with "LWIP_WEB_SERVER".

So , I have echo.c,httpd.c ....

With these fonctions ,I want just to send a variable or some characters
(sentences) , or receive some characters (like "STOP", "RECORD") on the
ethernet in tcp.

But I don't know how realise that correctly.

An example of what I want to do is a send of a text each second.

So I use telnet from winXP to listen ethernet :
and I want to see after connection of telnet like this :
Version N°1.o (1sec)Version N°1.0 (1 sec) ....

I hope I am understanded because I'm French not easy in english.^^

I wait for your answers.
Thanks for any help.

Ben

P.S.: sorry if i use this system of discussion wrong.It's the first time .