lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] tcp_write and dynamic data (was: Optimizing TCPwrites)

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] tcp_write and dynamic data (was: Optimizing TCPwrites)
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 10:43:39 -0500

> tcp_sent callback should not be called until the data are ACKed.  If
> it's still in the send queue there's a bug.

It's not a bug.  I used the httpd example and added a tcp_poll callback.  I
didn't have it originally in my code but seeing it there made me think it
was a good thing (and it probably is).  What I didn't see in httpd was to
set retries to 0 in my tcp_sent.

I see already this should resolve both problems.  Sorry to bother everyone!

Bill