lwip-users

Re: R: [lwip-users] ip_reass

From: Ed Sutter
Subject: Re: R: [lwip-users] ip_reass
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 16:43:03 -0400

Simon Goldschmidt wrote:
The way I fixed this was to change the helper structure to this...

struct ip_reass_helper {
   PACK_STRUCT_FIELD(u16_t start);
   PACK_STRUCT_FIELD(struct pbuf *next_pbuf);
   PACK_STRUCT_FIELD(u16_t end);
};

If that works for you its OK. But to be more portable, some more defines are
needed. You can see an example for this in any protocol header definition (e.g.
take a look at ip.h). This is because different compilers have different
opinions about how to declare a packed struct.

I'll check the changes in as soon as I'm back home and have access to CVS
again, which will be some time next week. Until then, you'll have to use your
own fix.
Ok, I wanna stay in sync with the tree, so lemme know when you put in
the official fix.
Thanks
Ed