lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] low level output question

From: John Kennedy
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] low level output question
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 14:19:00 -0600

Yes, I'm sending a ping from my PC to my embedded system running lwip.  With no
breakpoints set wireshark shows an ARP request going out and the ARP response
returning from lwip.  Then the PC sends an ICMP (ping request) to the embedded
system.  So the ARP response packet generated by lwip is correct.  I was just
puzzled because when I set the breakpoint the pbuf length is 1518?

John Kennedy

Idaho Technology Inc.
390 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108, USA