lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PING App Issues [RAW]

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PING App Issues [RAW]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 07:59:18 +0200

> lwip1.3  I downloaded the contrib files back a couple weeks ago from CVS.
> But the ping.c file date was March 23, 2008.  I just checked the files
> again, and the site still has files from 2008.

That's because it was released with lwIP 1.3.0! If you want never versions you
can a) download them using CVS or b) wait for 1.3.1 to be released (should not
be more than some months away :).

Simioin
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!*